This is a lovely organic eucalyptus (radiata) made from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree. It has a very fresh, invigorating scent. It's often used in steam rooms and saunas for an uplifting aroma.
1. Diffuser - can be used in an electric diffuser. It can be used alone or blended with other oils such as lavender, rosemary, cypress, spruce, geranium and citrus oils.
2. Massage - skin application can be used if diluted in a carrier oil such as olive oil, jojoba, apricot kernel oil or aloe vera gel. See guidelines for dilution.
3. Inhalation - can be used in steam room, sauna or mix with hot water in a bowl for inhalation.
4. Room Spray - can be mixed in a spray bottle with a solublizer and distilled water for a room spray or aura mist (sprayed above or around the body 10-14 inches).
5. Can be added to cleaning products and laundry to enhance odors.
No recommended for use in the bath.
Keep out of reach of children. Store away from heat and light. For external use only, do not ingest. Keep away from mucous membranes: eyes, nose, ears and genitals. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
This oil is bottled in precious violet glass. Eleven years of research went into the creation of this glass. The intention was to find the best shade of glass that would protect medicines from sunlight. The glass actually has crushed amethyst in it. We find it enhances the smell and preserves the shelf life. It's a much higher quality of glass than brown or blue glass. Many people have tried to persuade us to use acheaper, less expensive glass but our commitment is to use only the highest quality ingredients and packaging material possible. No compromising. I highly suggest you recycle the bottle once it is empty. You can soak it in bowl of dish soap and water and wash it out, use it for making your own personal blends. We sincerely hope you enjoy this wonderful essential oil.
Note: these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.